- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from and about you ("Individual Information"). The following demonstrates the type of Individual Information that is collected and means by which the Individual Information is collected.
A. Personal Contact Information.
- i.e. your name, street address, phone number or email. In general, anything you voluntarily provide and submit in the process of creating or editing your account and user profile
B. Payment and Billing Information.
- i.e. your credit card number and zip code when you purchase a ticket. Such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software.
C. Posted Information
- We collect information that you post. (i.e. information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site.)
D. Demographic Information.
- This refers to survey information, as we may collect information about events you like or products you buy.
E. Information Technology Information.
II. COLLECTION METHODS
A. Direct Collection.
- We collect information directly from you. For instance, if you register for a promotion or buy tickets, a profile may be created. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Site, send us an email, or fill out the "feedback" form provided by us. As you will see below, you may indicate your preference to stop receiving further promotional offers based upon these activities.
B. Indirect Collection
- We collect information from you passively through use of tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons.
C. Third-Party Collection.
- We obtain information about you from third-parties. For example, we get information through the use of integrated social media feature on our Site. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you that you have posted voluntarily. This could include your name and email address. Your activities on our sites and apps may be posted to the social media platforms. We may also purchase, license, or otherwise acquire information from Third-Parties who have assured us that they have the right to transfer third-party information.
D. Prohibited Collection.
- We do not collect information from children. We will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. Should we obtain actual knowledge that information was collected, such information will be immediately deleted from the database. This policy was designed to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA")
III. USE AND DISSEMINATION OF INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
THE COMPANY MAY SELL OR TRANSFER INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION TO THIRD-PARTIES FOR ANY LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE PURPOSE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. The following sections describe how we currently disseminate and use Individual information (as collected by the various means above). We may update this policy from time to time. As will be described, (and with the proper consent being obtained when necessary), we may use the individual information to provide promotional officers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, and online banner advertising.
A. Responding to Requests and/or Questions.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. Information might be used to confirm your registration for an event or contest. If you give us your friend's information, we will only use it to provide services you requested. Individual information may be transferred to third-parties when necessary to provide a product or service that a person orders.
B. Improving products and Services
- Information will be used to improve our products and services. Your information might be used to customize your experience with us. Individual information you submit is used by us to provide you access to our box office Site, to improve that Site, to better tailor features, performance, and support of the Box Office Site, and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions, and functionality.
C. Site and Customer Trends
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. Your information might be used to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties for use in targeted advertising.
D. Security Purposes.
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information via email and/or direct mail about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products available. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting based on prior purchases.
- If you provide a comment or feedback, such comments and feedback will become company property and may be used for marketing purposes; no royalties or other compensation will be paid.
- We do not send unsolicited email messages; thus, statutes requiring certain formatting for unsolicited emails are not applicable to our messages.
F. Transactional Communications.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. For instance, we might send you emails about your account or a ticket purchase. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website terms if they are updated and amended.
G. We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
H. Third-Party Sharing.
- We may share information with third-parties. For instance, we may sell or transfer non-individualized information, such as summary or aggregated anonymous information about all persons or sub-groups of persons.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we do not generally sell, trade, rent, or share the Individual Information that we collect with third-parties, unless you request or authorize us to do so.
I. We may share information with third-parties who perform services on our behalf.
- As part of our business, we share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or who fulfill your purchases and help us communicate with you.
J. Business Partners.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third-party who provides or sponsors an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies. We are not responsible for those policies; thus, you should read those polices to learn how they treat your information in addition to this Policy.
K. Legal Obligations.
- We may share information in order to comply with legal obligations and or to protect our business interests. Should we receive a court order, subpoena, or other legal processes, we will then share information in response. If information is requested by a government agency or investigator body, we may also share it as well. If we are investigating potential fraud, we may also share that information.
L. Affiliates and Successors.
- We may share information with affiliates and any successor to all or part of our business. We may disclose, transfer, and sell Individual Information to entities affiliates at our discretion. While we do not currently have a parent company, subsidiaries, etc., we may share the information with those companies in the future. Should we be subject to an acquisition, merger, sale or other change of control or business entity status, we may transfer or assign the Information collected from the Site as part of that transaction.
M. Miscellaneous Reasons. We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy.
- This policy cannot anticipate for every situation; thus, we may share your information for reasons not described in this Policy. We will disclose the reason(s) for such use before information is shared.
- You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. If you would like to stop receiving our promotional emails, you may "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly. Please note that even if you opt out of getting promotional messages, we will still send you administrative and transactional messages when you make a future purchase.
- You can modify any information that you have provided to us. To correct, update, delete information or update account settings, simply log into your account and follow the instructions. These changes are made as soon as possible; however, certain information may stay in our backup files as required by law otherwise. If the requested changes cannot be made, an explanation will be provided to you.
- Individuals have access to their Individual Information collected to provide an opportunity for an individual to correct, amend, or delete such information. Should you want access to your information, we will accommodate as soon as possible.
C. You can control cookies and tracking tools.
D. Nevada Privacy Rights.
- Nevada state privacy laws permit us to make marketing calls to existing customers, but if you prefer not to receive marketing calls, you may be placed on our internal Do Not Call list. Please contact us at email@example.com to be placed on that list. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Nevada Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; telephone 702-486-3132; email: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
E. Public Viewing
- We intend to protect your information, but it is up to you to make sure you are comfortable with the information you choose to provide and publish. When using the Site, certain information you post or provide (such as name, profile, comments, postings, ratings, etc.) may be shared with others on public chat rooms, message boards, and the like. Please note this information will be public and may be collected and sued by others outside of the Site. We have no obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of the Site, made available to others. We recommend you use caution in this regard.
F. Security Measures.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your Individual Information. We use a variety of industry-standard technologies and procedures to help protect your Individual Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, no company, including us, can guarantee that its security measures will fully eliminate security risks and prevent computers from being illegally accessed, and the Individual Information on them stolen or altered.
G. Individuals Outside of the United States
- Anyone using the Website outside of the United States acknowledges that personal information will be collected and stored by vtheaterboxoffice.com in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to the transfer of information to and/or storage of information outside of your country and in the United States.
- California User Consumer Rights. In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H. We may link to third-party sites or services we do not control.
- The links, if clicked, will direct you to a website that we are not responsible for and do not control in any way. This Policy does not apply to that website. That website may have its own privacy practices and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of that site (and each and every other site visited). These links are for convenience purposes and does not signify our endorsement of such third-parties, their products, their services, other websites, locations, or their content.
I. Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.